The Amazon Prime day sale 2022 India starts at midnight on 23rd July 2022 and ends at 11:59 PM on 24th July 2022-Well, the very first query of enthusiast shopper is answered in the first line only. Now, the next important question may be: What the amazon prime day sale 2022 deals are?; what are the prime day sale offers this year? Or what all are going to be Amazon Prime Day’s new products launch this year?
All of this and more! This study will go over the history of the Amazon Prime Day Sale from its inception to the present day.
For all deals and launches, Visit Here
Let we begin by comprehending Amazon Prime Day.
What exactly is Amazon Prime?
Amazon Prime is a subscription service that grants you early access to deals and offers, waives shipping charges on prime purchases, and allows you to watch videos on the Amazon Prime video platform.
What is the Amazon Prime day sale?
Amazon Prime Day is a worldwide shopping event. It is currently observed in more than 20 countries. Amazon rewards its prime community subscribers with great deals and offers throughout this event. Amazon prime day sale 2022 too will come with
What are the Benefits of becoming an Amazon Prime member?
Except for the Amazon Prime Day sale, a non-Amazon Prime subscriber can shop on Amazon offers in all other Amazon sales. To shop at discounted prices during the Amazon Prime Day event, you must have an Amazon Prime subscription.
There are numerous benefits of becoming an Amazon prime subscriber, the first and the foremost important benefit is already stated above i.e access to the Amazon Prime Day Sale, other benefits include:
- During other Amazon sales, you will have first access to deals and offers. Amazon Prime members do not have to pay delivery charges on non-sale days. As a result, once you become a premier member.
- Amazon Prime members do not have to pay delivery charges on non-sale days. So, once you become a Prime member, you won’t have to worry about shipping costs, even on minor purchases.
- Access to Amazon Prime Video on the Amazon Prime platform and its partner channels.
- Amazon also provides periodic discounts to Prime members, especially on the video streaming platforms.
- Ad-free access to Amazon music & unlimited offline downloads.
- Free In-game content.
- Free Prime reading.
Who can participate in the Amazon Prime Day 2022 India sale?
The Amazon Prime Day sale is intended for the most devoted members of the Amazon India community. So, if you are not already a prime member, sign up soon to take advantage of big savings on top products at the Amazon e-commerce website. The fees are minimal; you must pay Rs 179 per month to receive the prime member advantages.
(The pricing stated is current as of the date this article is written. Prices may vary depending on when you apply to join the Amazon Prime community. Thus, please double-check the amazon website before joining)
Here’s a short link that will take you straight to the Amazon Prime Joining page.
What new items are likely to launch this year?
Amazon Prime day sale 2022 new launches will include both Physical and Digital Products.
Let’s go through them one by one.
Expected Physical Product Launches
According to the Amazon official announcement, the company will offer about 30,000 new products from 400 different brands throughout the world, including new made-in-India products by Indian firms. An extra 2000 new products from 120 small and medium-sized businesses in sectors such as apparel, jewelry, electronics, and others, are scheduled to be launched by Amazon this Prime Day.
It denotes that Amazon will become wealthy with 32000 new products on Amazon Prime Day.
Expected Digital Product Launches
While several highly anticipated Amazon Original Series are set to be released, Amazon has confirmed the release of two blockbuster movies near Prime Days.
This prime Day, Amazon Music will also offer two hot Marquee playlists in Hindi and Telugu.
(You may get a glimpse of the new products launches well before the peak day sale begins in India. All you have to do is keep an eye on the product launch announcement on Amazon US on July 12 and 13, 2022.This is when Amazon US will have its 2022 Prime Day deal.)
What are the expected Amazon Prime Day sale deals this year?
There are three broad themes of Amazon Prime Day sale 2022 in India, these are
- Great Deals
- Blockbuster Entertainment, and
- New launches
While we’ve already addressed the new products that are scheduled to be released on Amazon Prime Day, let’s have a look at what may come discounted under the other two themes i.e Great Deals & Blockbuster Entertainment.
- First The Bank Offers: During this Prime Day Sale, you can save 10% by using the ICICI Bank and SBI Bank Debit/Credit cards for payments. The same discount applies to EMI transactions made with these bank cards.
- Offers on Smart Home Goods: You may save up to 55% on the most recent Smart Home gadgets, such as speakers and Fire TV products.
- Unmatched Deals on other Categories: You will witness thousands of unmatched deals across the various categories like Smartphones, Laptops, Fashion and Beauty, Televisions, and other Home/ Kitchen Appliances.
- Discounts on products and home decors by Local businesses and shops: Under the various platforms like Amazon Launchpad, Amazon Saheli, Amazon karigar, etc., you will browse unique offers and deals during this Amazon Prime Day Sale.
- Discounts of up to 50% on Amazon and the partner’s video channel subscription
- Up to 40% off on Mobiles & Accessories
- Up to 75% off on Gadgets like Laptops, Headphones etc
- Up to 70 % off on Home makers & Kitchen Appliances
- Up to 50% off on TV & Other Large Appliances
- Up to 80% off on Amazon Fashion
- Up to 40% off on Books, Toys, Gamings & More
Whether you need a major appliance, a digital device, or a tiny home decor item, the Amazon Prime Day Sale will flood the finest deals and offers across all categories on July 23 and July 24.
Check the Hot Categories and Make Your Selections for the Amazon Prime Day Sale 2022
How can one Join Amazon Prime?
Joining Amazon Prime is simple, visit the Amazon India website, read the terms and conditions there, and hit the JOIN AMAZON PRIME button.
Amazon Prime day sale was first introduced on July 15th, 2015, when Amazon completed its 20 years of existence in the e-commerce sector. The sale began in nine countries, albeit India did not participate that year, and lasted one full day, or 24 hours.It was a big success, outselling the Black Friday Sale, From then till now, we see this amazon sale every year in July. May this Sale continues strong in the coming years too.